Saturday, January 5, 2008

Two More Sketch Cards




I'm back with two additional cards for Jen del Muro's sketch challenge this week. This first one was inspired by Sharon Johnson (No Time to Stamp) and her awesome samples using the "Fancy Corners" embossing folder for the Cuttlebug. You can see two of her examples here and here.

Supplies:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, and Vellum Card Stock
Accessories: wide black organdy ribbon, sponge daubers, Cuttlebug's Fancy Corners embossing folder, vintage brads, dimensionals, corner rounder, black marker


Let's call this second one an "outtake" from my task this week to create a sample for Jen to post with her sketch today. Cute enough, but not cute enough, if you know what I mean.



Stamps: Sweet Shapes
Ink: Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou
Paper: Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou designer prints, Whisper White
Accessories: Blue Bayou double-stitched ribbon, ice rhinestone brads, dimensionals

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness your cards are adorable!!! I really like the black and white one. It is perfect!!!
Thanks for sharing.
Giovana

Stampin_Melissa said...

Just love, love, LOVE that black and white card! I have wondered how to use those smaller embossing folders, you did a great job!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and your cards are just beautiful!

Tracy said...

that b&w one is a showstopper A. really wonderful little details. and i love "seconds"... so i love that blue and green card as well - the colors are just so pretty and its just the happiest card!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so fantastic! I love how they are so different despite being the same sketch. You rock!

Shawn K.

Anonymous said...

Wow! The black and white card is so elegant and the second is so fun and whimsical!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh my goodness, but your black and white cherish card is over the top gorgeous!!! AMAZING!!!! Thanks for linking me, but your card far surpasses what I did!!! And your 2nd card is lovely - way better than cute enough -- LOL!!! TFS!!!