Friday, January 25, 2008

Answering Questions

I just wanted to take a minute and tell you that I love getting all of your comments. I read and appreciate each one!

There have been some questions lately, too, which is great. If you include a way for me to reach you, I will respond directly through email. If I have no way to respond to you directly, then I go back to my original blog entry and update the post to answer the question. (I usually put new information in [brackets] labeled "Edited To Add," and often with red text, so it stands out from the original post.) So if you've asked a question here recently and haven't gotten a direct response, check back on the blog entry to see if I've updated it with the information you were looking for.

Now, on the flip side, sometimes I ask questions here in my posts, so I want to thank each of you who has provided information I'm looking for. I received some great feedback on black ink to use with acrylic stamps, for example, as well as suggestions for a paper cutter/trimmer. Thanks! I appreciate all your help!

1 comment:

Sandra Smart said...

I know what you mean. Sometimes getting people to leave comments is like pulling teeth!
Love your Hip Hip Hooray card!