Thursday, January 31, 2008

Great Tip Award


Marilyn nominated me for the Great Tip award. Wasn't that sweet? Thanks Marilyn! Before you run off and check the three people I tagged, check out Marilyn's blog. She's got some great projects in there AND she's figured out how to stop hoarding rub-ons!

I'm tagging these three:

1. Chris, aka cdjkssss on SCS, has some awesome info on her blog, Colorful Om, about using EZ Mount for unmounted rubber stamps. She even "unmounts" her Stampin' Up sets. Think of the space you could save. I just ordered a sheet of EZ Mount for some unmounted rubber stamps I've had for quite a few years and have never used, so her info and pictures were JUST what I needed.

2. Have you seen the alternate way you can use the scallop punch, where you punch, turn slightly and re-punch? My awesome upline, Sue, posted some pictures showing how to do this.

3. I love Angel's fact-a-day project. For 100 days, she is posting a random fact about herself, and at the end, she'll make a scrapbook page with those facts. Great way to get ourselves IN our scrapbooks instead of just creating them!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Thanks for your kind words Amy - I have long been a fan of yours and have you on my google reader so I don't miss any of your updates. I am an SU demo and I can't afford to buy all the other stamps from other companies even though I find myself drooling over them! So it is nice to find a site like yours that uses mostly SU stuff! So thanks again for sharing your great creativity! Hugs!

Angel said...

You are so sweet to nominate me. YOUR blog is one of my must-see blogs ever since I found it! I would choose yours above all, but I will try to do 3 others instead.