Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Banner!

What do you think of my new banner? I LOVE IT!! A few weeks ago I asked Jami Bova (aka Sgt Stamper on SCS) if she did custom banners (because I kid you not, there is nothing she DOESN'T do - I've never seen a single person wear so many different hats - and wear them well!), and she responded that yes, she does and she was even starting a new venture doing blog artwork. Check out all her services at Sgt. Stamper's Studio! I've been reluctant to have someone design a banner for me because, well, I'm picky and I'm kind of a control freak and like to do things myself. I'm sooooo glad I asked Jami, because she exceeded my every expectation. I think I'm going to hire an interior designer next .. something else I've always been reluctant to do. (Would you believe Jami does that too? Too bad she's living in Korea right now!).

27 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! It looks GREAT! She IS one talented gal! I sooo need to change my banner!

Jeannie said...

I do luv it as well!! I may have to inquire if she can do anything with dragonflies!!

Jeannie

Danielle said...

Wow Amy - LOVE the new banner design. It really pops and I just adore the colours.
Danielle

Sew Club said...

She did a great job! I love it! It's very "you"! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the banner!!! (And your blog!!)

Jackie Pedro said...

She did a fantastic job! I love Denise's (peanutbee), too, so now I'm heading over there to contact her!! Thanks, Amy!

Stamp and Smile said...

Very sweet and fun! I love the colors and flowers in the corners... :) Can't wait to pop back in again... :)

Anonymous said...

Jami did a fabulous job Amy, it's wonderful!

Becky said...

Love It!!!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the new banner!! Especially the ribbon and stitches. It really reflects you too :) And it makes me think of spring!!!

Lori Rider said...

It's gorgeous - Jami did such a nice job! But I've never known Jami to not do lovely work on anything. :) I really love it and wish I knew how to do that!!

Jami said...

{{blushing}} Geez...thanks Amy!! I'm so happy you like it!! :)
hugs, Jami

Unknown said...

absolutely smashing amy!!! love it - jami did a fabby job!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous I could spit!!! LOL
The banner is amazing and I love it!
Viv xx

Norine said...

it looks great she did an awesome job
Hugs
Norine

Anonymous said...

It is so you, I love it!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Your new banner rocks, Amy! Looks just like ya! :)

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE it Amy! I was just thinking I need a little funkiness on my blog...I must go get in touch with Jami!!!

SueB said...

Oooh, Amy and Jami, it's SO COOL! With all the layers and stitching it looks so Amy-ish too! Way to go ladies!

Cheryl said...

Just had to tell you,I love the new banner its gorgeous!!!

mudmaven said...

The new banner looks fantastic! She did a wonderful job, might have to check that out for my blog! ~chris

Anonymous said...

I love it


smallcity

Jane Wetzel said...

looks great Amy!! Awesome, just like ALL your cards!! Gotta love that little Jami Bova!! She is a sweetie!!

Jeannie said...

I have nominated you for an award on my blog - thank you for all of your inspiration!!

Jeannie

Anonymous said...

I love your new banner.

reeree62 said...

Love it, Amy!!!!

Anonymous said...

love the banner!