Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Seventh Birthday



I made this quick one for my son to take to his friend's birthday party. I liked all the numbers on the background paper, but then I ended up tilting the image and covering up the only "7." Oh well, I think the seven birthday candles squeezed onto that cupcake covers it.

Stamps: Big Bold Birthday
Paper: Oh Baby! Boy dp (Basic Grey), Pumpkin Pie, Brocade Blue, Old Olive
Ink: Brocade Blue, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun
Accessories: sponge daubers, distressing tool, paper piercer, spiral punch

9 comments:

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

Cute and clever card! You are a skilled cutter, I notice because I am NOT! :)

Shine On.

Heather said...

How super cute is this? Great card for a little boy birthday!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Darling card Amy, LOVE the fun paper and design. Jennifer :)

Marilyn said...

Love how you cut out the candles and the overall fun layout of this card - you never cease to amaze me!! I love your style!!

Maren said...

So fabulous! I love these colors and the 7 candles and that dp is WONDERFUL!!

pescbrico said...

Cute quick card! (try to say that fast 10 times!!!)
Have a great day! :)

Erin McKinney said...

CUTE!!
This is one of my favorite sets! I think the spiral punch looks great on this boyish card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute!!! Too funny about the 7, sounds like something I would do, but the candles look awesome!!