Monday, March 24, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!

Wow, what a ride these last few days! I'm slowly working my way through all of the Featured Stamper uploads from yesterday. So far I've only left comments on the first 25 or so, but I'm loving what I see. And somewhere along the way I even evolved from a Polyshrink Goddess to an Insane Embellisher. (That's important, ya know? :P I love me some silly little titles, lol!)

Seriously, can I tell you that yesterday ended up being a kind of emotional day for me? All that niceness, all in one place, all at the same time ... well it kinda gets to a girl ... sniff, sniff.

But no more of this nonsense, ya hear? Today, it's all about:
~~Joelle Arndt~~!
Congratulations Joelle, with comment #49, you're the winner of my blog candy celebration! Please email me, so I can get the goodies out to you. My email link is over on the right sidebar, just under my pic.

A big THANKS to everyone who commented! I wasn't fishing for compliments when I asked for feedback on this blog, but I certainly do thank you for them. I had a theory about SU vs non-SU that I was interested in proving or disproving, (I was able to do neither), and I was really curious if my usual "formula" (cards, more cards, lots of sketches, and tons of challenges) was getting boring. I plan to go back through and re-read the suggestions that came in, but one that I implemented right away was to add a category/tag for cuttlebug. Great idea, Susie P, and now fellow CB addicts can find all my bugged projects under that category. There are 24 in there already!

2 comments:

pescbrico said...

Congratulations Joelle!

marcyh said...

Congrats to Joelle.

great...a cuttlebug tag ;-) must not play into peer pressure.

marcy