Saturday, March 15, 2008

A One of a Kind Sketch



Jen del Muro's "Sketch for You to Try" this week is an unusual one, but so fun! Be sure to check out i{heart}2stamp to see the sketch, Jen's sample, and guest designer Joanne Basile's sample, then head over to Carole's blog, Shannan's blog, and Susan's blog to see their interpretations. If you upload to SCS, remember to include keyword "SFYTT" so we can see all the creations in one place.

Stamps: One of a Kind, Celebrate Everything
Paper: Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Purely Pomegranate, Summer Sun
Accessories: pewter hodgepodge hardware, 1/4" circle punch, aqua painter, classic circle nestabilities, distressing tool, yellow/gold grosgrain ribbon (I think this particular color is no longer available from Stampin' Up, maybe it was called maize? anyone know?), felt fusion flowers, small oval punch, swiss dots cuttlebug folder, sewing machine

7 comments:

pescbrico said...

REally lovely realisation. I love the way you used the ribbons with the metal peices! :) Beautiful! :)

Pam Speidel said...

So bright and cheerful! This has inspired me to create a card for the challenge...and made me want those felt fusion flowers even more than I already did! :)

Amy said...

I just love your creations! Everyone of them is just perfect. Great layouts, great color combos, great cards!!! Thanks for sharing your talent!

marcyh said...

Love the flowers and colors.

You are really making me want a cuttlebug to emboss. Maybe if I can actually make stuff other than at club I'd buy one. My new years resolution was to scrap/stamp more. After tax season of course!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love this!! Awesome colors, and I love the sketch!!!

Maren said...

What fabulous texture! Love that subtle "celebrate" at the bottom!

Kristin Moore said...

Cute style! Also love this CB folder, and the colors and neat use of hodgepodge and ribbon are so fun!!