Monday, November 19, 2007

November Teacher Appreciation



This is what the teachers and staff at my son's elementary school will be receiving tomorrow from the PTO. I used Qbee's Peek-A-Boo box, which I discovered a few weeks ago in one of the Technique Lover's Challenges on SCS. Awesome little boxes, but sixty-four is a LOT to make!

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Shapes & Shadows, All-Year Cheer (I, II, or III, not sure?)
Inks: Really Rust, More Mustard, Old Olive, Pumpkin Patch spectrum, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Old Olive, Really Rust
Accessories: acetate, 1 1/4" punch (for the inside), craft knife (on the inside), lots of M&Ms ;)

See my Halloween box here. And a whole bunch more here. Get the pattern and instructions here.

Last month's PTO teacher gift was a Halloween sour cream box.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

these are just so pretty! love the colors and the spectrum pad for that leaf and title (oh- All Year Cheer III - LOL... i have mine out as it happens!) thats a whole lotta boxes!
these teachers/staff are going to feel very appreciated. i hope you know we appreciate your posting all your lovely creations every day!

Maren said...

I bet the staff loved these! Amazing that you made 64! I love the colors & that leaf stamp!

marcyh said...

Great boxes Amy...I'm sure the teachers loved them. I really love the color combo. You did have help, right?? I'm always happy to help out.