Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving



Thanks to all of you who stop by my blog and for all the encouraging comments you leave. And to those of you with blogs, thank you for sharing your creativity and knowledge. You all are such an inspiration to me. Happy Thanksgiving! However you celebrate, I wish you a joy-filled day.

Supplies (Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Time Well Spent, Thanks by Heidi Swapp
Paper: Chocolate Chip, watercolor paper
Inks: Jet Black Staz-On, More Mustard, Really Rust, Ruby Red, VersaMark
Accessories: 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Old Olive brad, dimensionals, glitter pen (by Sakura)

7 comments:

Debbi said...

Wonderful card, your flower is perfectly done. You used great colors!!

Tracy said...

well i have to thank you - i come here every day -sometimes 2x!-and get a huge dose of inspiration (i've been in such a slump creatively). it's so fun to see all your beautiful cards etc - and how you are using different stamps and tools etc.
so thank YOU sweetie!
tHIs card - wonderful. colors (gosh that flower is a treat) and the Thanks (i love clear ep and versamark! its one of my favorite things to do) and that ribbon - oh!
have a great day

Sandy said...

Oh boy, another blog to add to my Reader! I'll be checking in, I love your work...thanks for stopping in at mine too!

Yosha said...

LOVE the colours on the flowers!!

Melissa said...

Super cute!

Dawn Easton said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the sentiment!! Stunning! I just found your blog and will be back!

Donna Baker said...

this is the prettiest card I've seen using this set so far!