Sunday, November 18, 2007

Inspired By ...



I've been following along with the weekly Inspiration Challenges on Splitcoast, and was finally inspired to jump in and participate. Each week you get an image of a little something that you're to use as inspiration. Yesterday's piece was a beautiful jacket from Coldwater Creek.

I used my new stamp set Time Well Spent, which all active demonstrators just received FREE from Stampin' Up! Gotta love that. Watch for it in the upcoming Spring/Summer Collection, the new catalog that will be available January 1. It's a Level 3 hostess set. Wow! Thank you Stampin' Up!

Supplies:
Stamps: Time Well Spent
Paper: Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Jet Black Staz-On
Accessories: Taken with Teal, Certainly Celery, Pink Passion and Lovely Lilac markers; ticket corner punch, 1/8" circle punch, dimensionals, glitter gel pen (Sakura)

3 comments:

June Houck said...

I love the bling! Nice stamp set too...I have more flower sets than anything else, so obviously they are a fav for me. Pretty, pretty, pretty!

My Paper World said...

Really pretty, love those flowers!

Tracy said...

very cute :-) i like the black bg - really sets off the flowers. and i like the placement of said flowers working their way into the border - nice. i had my face practically up against the screen and i thought i saw some sparkle! :-)