Friday, November 30, 2007

Comme Ci, Comme Ca



That was my favorite phrase when I was learning to speak French. Literally translated, it means, "as this, as that." To the French, it's a phrase that means "so so," as in mediocre ... as in today's project. As in, I'm just not that excited about it, and therefore don't have much to say.

Have a great Friday!

Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, and More Mustard card stock by Stampin' Up; soft sky designer prints paper by Stampin' Up!
Accessories: turquoise and mustard vinyl flowers by American Crafts; red felt flower by American Crafts, chipboard letters by Heidi Swapp and American Crafts, silver brads by Stampin' Up!

9 comments:

Christa said...

I think your card is great! I really like the colors and the brightness of it all! TFS!

Natasha said...

I think it's very fun and fresh!

I always liked the French for walkie-talkie. They just flip it around into talkie-walkie. It's so much more fun to say. Comme ci, comme ca is a good one too (and this card is certainly better than so-so!)

Tracy said...

Je pense qu'il est adorable.
:-) (did i get it right? LOL)

My Paper World said...

I love it! it's so sweet and cheerful!

Silke Ledlow said...

What great colors...the card is beautiful...and I'm a big fan of chipboards too!!!

Dawn Easton said...

This card is fabulous! I love these sorts of cards but can never create them. I will just admire your work :)
I don't think this is anywhere near Comme Ci Comme Ca. It is more like Très Bien!

Diane said...

Ooh I like it alot! Tres jolie!!

Unknown said...

"so so" nothin'...this rocks! it's so much fun!

Anonymous said...

you are nuts!!! this is so cute!! i am willing to bet that it would get picked up for publication if submitted!!!