Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wild + Soft = Delicious

A few weeks ago, I saw a beautiful gift card holder on Inkin' It Up, the website of the fabulously talented Kendra Giles. Her color combo, Wild Wasabi and Soft Sky, was so delicious and unexpected.

Here's my take:



Supplies (Stampin' Up!, unless otherwise noted):
Stamps:
Doodle This, Sincere Salutations, Linen
Inks: Jet Black Staz-On, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky
Paper: Watercolor paper, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky
Accessories: aqua painter, sponge dauber, crystal effects, black polka dot ribbon (manufacturer unknown, got it at Michael's), dimensionals

4 comments:

Tracy said...

lovely. just lovely

Anonymous said...

Amy, I am so glad that you are such a talented stamper, so I can just CASE off of you! Thank you for being my friend!
Sue

Kendra Hernandez said...

great card Amy! Isn't that color combo just awesome?!! awww and thank you for that sweet compliment! :)

My Paper World said...

That's a great colour combo! Beautiful card!