Sunday, November 18, 2007

Featured Stamper: Papermoon04



Today's Featured Stamper on SCS is Papermoon04. I've admired all the creations in her gallery for a while now, so it was fun to spend the extra time looking through her gallery and picking something to CASE. I chose this card of hers because it uses so many of my favorites: flower stamps from Petal Prints, the "Textile" cuttlebug embossing folder, and a great (and timely) sentiment that is part of the Happy Harmony stamp set.

The changes I made are:
1. color scheme
2. used the Designer Label punch behind the sentiment
3. used two word window punched strips in place of the three brads on the main image panel.

The elements I kept:
1. layout
2. embossed background
3. stamps

Supplies:
Stamps: Petal Prints, Happy Harmony
Inks: Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip, River Rock
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Very Vanilla
Accessories: word window punch, vintage brads, designer label punch, 1" circle punch, pomegranate satin ribbon, Cuttlebug "textile" embossing folder

3 comments:

June Houck said...

You are so amazing...I love the colors, design, and sheer elegance of this card.

Tracy said...

i really like your take miss - the colors in particular - such a lovely combo. very warm and perfect for a thank you :-)
you keep using that wonderful embossing folder (the one i cant find LOL! - but i wiiiiiiilllll!) and now i may need that label punch - darn you!lol

Yosha said...

Really like the colours! Love how elegant and "simple" this card is. Simple - bad word I know, but I hope you know what I meant!