Thursday, November 15, 2007

Brace Yourself

This morning, I had the joy of getting braces on my teeth. I'm too old for this. I'm in my upper 30s, for crying out loud. "Upper 30s," who am I kidding? Any higher up and I'll be out of the 30s altogether :D

Just wanted to post to say I likely won't have a project to show today, as it's already 9 pm and I'm still brushing and flossing my lunch out of my brackets. The crazy thing is ... my teeth are straight already. But tipped. I think it's called "lingual version with a deep bite."

I think it's called "mid-life crisis," Amy Sheffer variety. Cheaper than a fancy sports car; less painful than liposuction ;)

4 comments:

Tracy said...

well try to smile anyway sweetie.
Got enough wax?
(can you tell i've got a kid with braces living in my house? and i remember way back when for myself too :-))

Lynn Put said...

Your too funny, I'm in my upper
30ies too and still want braces - so you go girl!

I'll probably get them when my daugther does, LOL!

marcyh said...

lol at the upper 30's comment...we are upper until that 3 turns til a 4 :-)

Hope your are getting used to your braces.

I'm enjoying your posts!

Anonymous said...

It will be so worth it. I had braces from ages 27-30 years and I'd do it all over again for the results. Lots of wax on hand is a must, plus those little brushes to help get in between the wires. I always kept some advil on hand for appointment days; I always came away with a little headache when they readjusted them. Good luck with yours.