Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Guava Butterfly



I wanted to play around a little more with the Pomegranate, Celery and Guava color combo I used on yesterday's card. I was also trying to play along with Jen del Muro's Sketch For You To Try from this past weekend, but I just couldn't make the tilted main image panel work on this card. Very frustrating since I fell on my face with her sketch from last week, too. I'm waiting to post that one until I can get my hands on the vomiting smiley I saw on Cammie's Blog. Too funny, even though her project in question was totally adorable!

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Priceless
Ink: Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, Certainly Celery, White craft
Paper: Whisper White, Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, Celery designer prints
Accessories: crystal effects, glitter pen (Sakura), miniature flower punch (from Michael's), Groovy Guava double-stitched ribbon, ticket corner punch

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Great card! I always have such a hard time w/Groovy Guava but it looks perfect on this!

Jennifer Meyer said...

LOVE the fresh layout and design, the colors are amazing, Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!

June Houck said...

I like! I especially like the small guava flowers aligned vertically :)

Tracy said...

really like that color combo and i'm with june - like the tiny flowers all lined up

Diane said...

Adorable,love the color combo!! Oh so pretty!