Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Almost Forgot ...



... to make a Happy Anniversary card for my husband. (I didn't forget the anniversary part, just the card part!)

So here's to my awesome spud, er, I mean, stud -- congratulations on fourteen years of marriage today!

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Stew Pot Pals (retired), Canvas, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Creamy Caramel, River Rock, Mellow Moss, Regal Rose
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Gray, River Rock, Mellow Moss, Watercolor (140 lb cold press)
Accessories: aqua painter, paper piercer, pewter jumbo eyelets, crop-a-dile, dimensionals

Credits: A few weeks ago, there was a color combo challenge on Splitcoast -- river rock, basic gray, and basic black. Until then, I saw no reason to have yet another neutral, especially not gray. But when I saw all the wonderful creations with this combo, I was itching to play, too, and I knew Basic Gray was going to find its way into my craft room. I absolutely love it!

2 comments:

June Houck said...

Happy Anniversary!

This card cracks me up! I have never seen that potato stamp...or anything like it. I love the design, color scheme, and embellies. Great job!

Tracy said...

Happy Anniversary!
now the card - how adorable - i have never seen that stamp! howsthatpossible? whatever you do such a lovely job with the wc'ing. and i love the color coordinated skirt on that potato!
i really like the design and i do so love the colors. grey is good!