Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Time Made Easy: A Year in Review


Today I'm joining the My Time Made Easy girls for their monthly Year in Review feature, where they take a look back at favorite stamp sets and templates from previous releases. I was thrilled at the chance to play with the Singing Silhouette set from last month. The sweet birds and birdcage images are both trendy and timeless. Color me smitten! I used papers from Prima's new collections, Madeline and Reflections. The sentiment tab is actually part of the MTME Occasional Label cut file. In the extra white space above the sentiment, I added two small metallic brads to balance out that big, honkin' (and totally gorgeous) button at the bottom right, which is a Tim Holtz Alterations product. You can't see very well in the above photo, but the birdcage is adorned with numerous 2mm pearls. Here's another look:




Sadly, this is my last official post as guest designer for MTME. I've had a blast working with the templates and stamps and want to thank Lauren, Kristin, and the whole gang for the opportunity! And speaking of the whole gang, I can't wait to see what they've put together for today. Aren't they just amazingly creative??

Lauren Meader
Kristin Eberline
Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Katie Cotton
Lisa Kind
Monique Hansen
Tangii Crane

Thanks so much for visiting!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning card. I love the distressing with the lace.

Leslie Miller said...

You've done an awesome job for them, Amy, just like you always do. Been scrolling through your last several posts and, sure enough -- awesome! I noticed those tiny pearls first thing. Love that special touch and all your trims.

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job for MTME!! I loved seeing a project made by you for them every day!
Love this card too. All the vintage, disstressed things, the birdcage, all those tiny pearls!!!
Hugs
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Monique said...

Another Beautiful card Amy... All your projects are so inspirational..It was pleasure designing with you :)

Jennipher said...

Amy, I'm loving your shabby-chic style. This is one cool card. Of course your blog is full of those. I'm very inspired by your work.

Dawn Easton said...

Amy, this is beautiful!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the distressing and your sentiment tag, the pearls work perfectly along the edges!