Monday, April 4, 2011

My Time Made Easy: Occasional Labels


The My Time Made Easy designers and guest (that's me) are continuing to showcase all the newly released goodies. In case you missed anything, here's a quick re-cap from the weekend:


Saturday: Lauren, Katie, Kristin, and Lisa

Sunday: Lauren, Debbie, and Tangii

Also posting today are: Lauren, Monique, and Kristin

With teacher appreciation week coming up in early May, I decided to put together a card set using the new Occasional Labels, Sentimental Occasions, and the Occasional Label Pretty Pieces cut file. I can see this trio becoming a definite go-to item for creating beautiful card sets, especially since {squeal} one of the frames is gingham!!! Be still my heart! Seriously, I love the look of a splash of gingham with just about anything else. It's so perfect and so sweet! And the build-it-style sentiments provide so much versatility!

Here's a look at my card set, one by one. The only things I changed were the sentiments and the floral silhouettes (there are four flowers in the Occasional Labels stamp set):






Of course I needed some cute packaging to hold them all. The Slip Cover Pretty Packaging template was perfect:




Can't wait to make a couple more of these!


Thanks for stopping by!




Stamps: Occasional Labels, Sentimental Occasions (My Time Made Easy)
Paper: Stampin' Up Old Olive and Baja Breeze, Papertrey Rustic White, Prima designer paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Stampin' Up Baja Breeze, Ranger Peeled Paint, Antique Linen, and Walnut Stain Distress Inks
Accessories: MTME Occasional Label Pretty Pieces cut file, MTME Slip Cover Pretty Packaging template, Cricut, SCAL software, Stampin' Up striped green ribbon, Papertrey button and satin ribbon, Prima trim, doilies, May Arts burlap string, Martha Stewart buttons, Pizzazz Aplenty bling, sewing machine
Card Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

17 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous cards and box to put them in. Love the wavy front on the box. Yummy DPs, colour combo and use of the labels.

Алиса said...

How well matched colors! Magnificent work!

Luanne said...

Oh Amy, these are super wonderful! I love the gingham, and your ribbon/button treatment. Fantastic!,

Andrea Ewen said...

I can't wait for you to make more either!!! These are fabulous..so true to your beautiful style. {sigh}...I want to be you when I grow up...

June Houck said...

Sweet Amy, you must be the favorite parent a your neighborhood elementary school. I am betting the teachers bribe the principal to get one of your kiddos in their class!

This is amazing! I would not be able to send these beautiful cards; I would horde them for life.

Jen Shults said...

These are GORGEOUS! I know who ever receives them will just LOVE them. I know I could use a whole stack of these to keep in my class room... I'm going to have to check out those stamps. SERIOUSLY amazing work as always Amy!!

Laura Pryor said...

Wow, Amy! Seriously? My jaw is on my keyboard! I'm loving this card set and the slipcover packaging is PERFECT!!!

Monique said...

Absolutely Breathtaking Amy!! Wow just Beautiful!!

Christina said...

This set is absolutely magnificent. I am completely astounded that something this beautiful can be made out of paper. Congrats! beautiful work!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Such beautiful cards!!! I'm in awe.

Lisa Kind said...

Amy, these are just beautiful! I'm a teacher and I can tell you any teacher would be thrilled to receive such a beautiful gift! The colors are so pretty and I love how you created the labels. Very pretty!

Oliwiaen said...

Absolutely fabulous!!

Bev J. said...

Beautiful cards and I really like the packaging.

Beth Norman said...

These are so beautiful.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my they are all gorgeous, what a lovely design, such pretty papers, love the ribbon coming out from the tag like that, and what a gorgeous box to put them all in, fantastic project!

Denise Young said...

gorgeous! love them.

Erin Smetak said...

Oh my gosh, Amy! This is an absolutely fantastic project! I LOVE IT!!! I'm bookmarking this post so that I can case it for a teacher gift! I love the paper you used, everything! It all just goes together so perfectly! You have such an eye for color and design!