Saturday, April 16, 2011

Call Me



I'm having way too much fun with Webster's Pages new Trendsetter collection. Kind of surprising in a way -- I usually run the other way whenever hot pink is involved. But this line? It's fun, sophisticated, and stylish, with a vintage elegance that I absolutely adore! And isn't that image super fun? It's called Call Me and is one of Unity's Itty Bitty Cling stamps, made for Webster's Pages. You'll find a broad selection of Webster's Pages products at Stamper's Dream ... bloomers, sparklers, netting, stick pins, fabric tickets, flowers ... {swoon}.

A couple of other card notes:

- the blue panel along the bottom was die-cut with a Tim Holtz Plaque & Postage Alterations die
- the hot pink, doily-style frame around the image was die-cut with a die from the Fleur de Lis Doily Motifs Shapeabilities set by Spellbinders
- the pink ruffled trim is from Webster's Pages Trendsetter trim card
- the twine is from The Twinery - Pink Sorbet
- The card is a little bigger than my norm -- it measures 4 1/2" x 6"



Have a great weekend!



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hot pink is not mine thing either, but I love what you have done with it:) I have given you an award. You can pick it up at my blog. Congratulations! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Luanne said...

Darling! I love that hot pink ruffled trim and the twine. What a great card!

Artana.85 said...

This card is so amazing.

Melody said...

Love this Amy! I just got the paper pad. The pink looks great!

Dawn Easton said...

OH this is FUN!!! Love the wonderful papers and great trim!!!

Amy Johnson said...

I love this! The hot pink color contrasted with the vintage images and papers, is just so creative!

Jessica Diedrich said...

GET OUT of here! This is the CUTEST card I've seen using this stamp-I have it and have yet to ink it up! This is adorable!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! Fun and fabulous, and your style is always just right! Love this, Amy!

Kathy Jones said...

Bold, Funky and totally cool!!! :)