Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Variation on a Theme



I spent the day yesterday with my upline, Sue Hyer, who came over to visit. We had the best time talkin' shop. She also loaded me up with goodies (and my daughter, too), but I'll have to wait for another post to get all that photographed and uploaded. In the meantime, here's a card I made last month and just never got around to posting. If it looks familiar, it's because I used the same color scheme, painted and glittered chipboard flower, and fun ribbon that I used on a card last month. Just another variation on the original theme. Enjoy, and have a great day!

Stamps: looks like spring (argyle background), sweet shapes (sentiment), rustic flowers by close to my heart (flower center)
Paper: whisper white
Ink: chocolate chip, soft sky, versamark
Accessories: stamp-a-ma-jig, blue flower ribbon by may arts, chocolate satin ribbon, chipboard flower, daquiri acrylic paint by making memories, heat and stick powder, dazzling diamonds glitter, chocolate chip marker
Supplies Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love that flower ribbon that you used.

pescbrico said...

Great card! I love the simple look it gives even if I know it's not that simple to make! :) Great!

Sue Hyer said...

ooooohhhhhhh!!! That is gorgeous! Love the chipboard and the ribbon! Yes, Amy and I had a fun time yesterday, talkin' shop! I have to say that I was starting to get a complex that maybe she really didn't want to get together, since she cancelled on me 3 times! (juuuust kidding!) But that's how life sometimes gets in the way, and it was worth the wait! I came to her with a long list of "show me how's", and she talked me thru all sorts of things, from computers to photos to blogging and some stamping! That is why Amy is my idol!