Thursday, February 14, 2008

E is for Excellent

This Excellent Blogger Award has been flying around the internet faster than free ice cream on a hot summer day! I first saw that I had been nominated by Michelle Rodgers of Stampers Dream. I found her blog back in December, when Cammie passed along the news that Michelle had posted a design team call. I was too chicken to submit any samples, but I've been having a great time checking out Michelle's projects ever since. I love that she uses a wide variety of stamps and products. I always see something fresh and interesting ... check her out!

Since then, I was also nominated by Silke Ledlow, Sarah Green, Mercy Kerin, and Sue Berker. Wow! Those are four of the most amazingly talented stampers. I am so honored! Thank you!

To pay it forward, I'm nominating a few of my NEWEST favorites. If your name isn't on here, it just means I've been stalking you for a lot longer!
Marilyn Moseley: Stamp with Marilyn
Mary Fish: Stampin' Pretty

Jan Hunnicutt: She's Gone Stampin'
Jackie Pedro: The Scalloped Edge
Renee Van Stralen: Stamping for Sanity
Sue Berker: Sharing What I Love


By the way, I made my list last Saturday, too .... I know most, if not all, have been nominated already. But I still wanted to cast my vote. Thanks for the inspiration, ladies!

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

congratulations, you are an Excellent blogger.

Renée said...

I totally think you have an excellent blog! Thanks for nominating me too, Amy!