Thursday, February 7, 2008

Easter Comes Early



Time flies enough on its own, without us always looking and working ahead, you know? Sorry to rush into Easter so soon, but I needed to make this for the shop I'll start selling in soon (in only a week! I'm excited!).

This one uses the retired Renewed Faith Stampin' Up set. I stamped the cross in Perfect Plum craft ink onto a block of Enchante designer paper, then the Bible verse in black over top. The flowers come from the Pretties kit. I dyed the larger one with a Perfect Plum reinker using the Aqua Painter.

Stamps: Renewed Faith (retired)
Paper: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Enchante designer paper (retired)
Ink: Perfect Plum craft ink, Black Staz-On
Accessories: ticket corner punch, dimensionals, pretties kit, aqua painter, 1/4" circle punch, silver brad

9 comments:

pescbrico said...

I love your card! It's really beautiful! Those flowers are so fun to play with :) Have a wonderful day :)

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Am! Good luck with selling your cards, they are all priceless. Jennifer :)

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

lovely! good luck in your adventure of selling in the store! you don't really need luck though, your cards are go-jus!

Maren said...

So soft and beautiful!

June Houck said...

Absolutely lovely!

Tracy said...

okay blogger is acting screwy this morning... we'll try again
i think its lovely and also a great idea to have easter - it'll be here b4 you know it right? and a little early this year

Anonymous said...

Don't let me forget, I need that little corner divet punch...I'm so eloquent. I didn't see it in the catalogue, though. Gorgeous card! See you tomorrow!

Sandy said...

It's not too early for Easter in my world---I make cards for the troops, and we work so far ahead to get them over there to write on and mail back home, I need to be DONE with Easter cards in another week, eeeep! Yours is just GORGEOUS, I love it!

Alhambra Club said...

I love the colors you used and that stamp and sentiment is awesome, your card is beautiful.