Sunday, February 17, 2008

Afternoon Dream



I cheerfully could have ordered one of everything in Stampin' Up's upcoming Occasions mini-catalog. (I didn't.) Watch for the mini on or before March 1. This card uses three new products, the Live Your Dream stamp set, Afternoon Tea dp, and the silver hodgepodge kit. Not only is the hardware a bright silver color, but the individual pieces are different (and fancier) than pieces in the other kits, too.

Layout comes from this week's Splitcoast sketch challenge, #163. I used Crystal Effects to glue two half pearls from the Pretties kit to the tops of two brads from the silver hodgepodge kit.

Stamps: Live Your Dream (available March 1)
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Papertrey Stamper's Select White, Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava, Afternoon Tea dp (available March 1)
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: sponge dauber, dimensionals, wasabi double-stitched ribbon, paper piercer, pretties kit, silver hodgepodge hardware kit (available March 1)

12 comments:

Susie said...

Amy this is so beautifully made. I love all the detail and how everything matches. I may have to get that set. This is the second card I've seen this morning using that dp so I think I'll have to order that too!

Jackie Pedro said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love all the piercing and I especially love the pearls on the HPH.

Pam Speidel said...

OUTSTANDING! Amy, this is such a beautiful card! Love all the details...and the colors! WOW!

June Houck said...

I ***LOVE*** this card! I love everything about it; the piercing, the flowers (stamps & dp), the layers, the pearls and silver brad, and the 3 color combo. Simple and yet beautifully detailed.

Tracy said...

when i was spying your mini catalog friday nite i saw that set - its a good one :-) and such a lovely card. you are getting to be quite a little enabler you know? ;-) i really like how you have that butterfly peeking over the edge there and the little hardware/pearls... and of course the piercing :-)

Stephanie Hargis said...

Another beautiful card Amy! I love the colors that you choose. I also really like the paper piercing on this card! I am really excited to get the mini-catalog! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card...the layout, the new hardware, the new DSP and the new stamp set are beautifully displayed!!! Love it!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE it!!! as my list just gets longer....may have to add that set and DP....

Lastel said...

Beautiful , love it !

Marilyn said...

Oh I am in awe of your stitching technique - it is perfect! Love this card and all the new fun stuff - I'm getting my order tomorrow - I can't wait!!!

veronica said...

love your layers. the paper piercing is great.

Becky Carafa said...

Just beautiful!