Friday, February 29, 2008

My Kind of Color Combo



You can't go wrong with this week's SCS Color Challenge: River Rock, Basic Black, Whisper White. Love it! I also used this week's Sketch Challenge sketch for the layout (but turned on its side). And isn't that some cool background paper? I found it in the Halloween section (of all places) at my local Recollections store when it was going out of business. In real life, it's just a shiny black baroque pattern on a matte black background ... none of that purplish cast the camera picked up.

Stamps: Always, All Holidays
Paper: Whisper White, River Rock, black dp by Making Memories
Ink: Basic Black, River Rock
Accessories: classic and scallop rectangle nestabilities, sponge daubers, dimensionals, black stitched ribbon by Making Memories
Supplies by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, awesome card. Have a great weekend.

Sue Hyer said...

And thanks to you, that darn bird is growing on me! I did not like him/her but your card made me rethink my bird phobia!

Maren said...

Fantastic card! That black bird is so fabulous!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

GORGEOUS card AMY, You got my WOW!!! Stunning card and design layout. The colors are just gorgeous.

Jennifer :)