Monday, February 25, 2008

Featured Stamper: Yo Yo Mary Jo



I had the best time yesterday participating in SCS's Featured Stamper Challenge. This week's challenge was to CASE something from Mary Jo Albright's awesome gallery. If you haven't seen her work, you MUST. That girl's got some wicked talent! (She was one of last year's winners of Stampin' Up's artisan award!)

I chose this card of hers to CASE. I've had the Baby, It's Cold Outside stamp by My Favorite Things for a while, but have only played with it a couple times. I loved the olive greens in Mary Jo's dp, so that's where I started. I also kept her layout and the fibers along the bottom. I changed the dp, the sentiment treatments, and added some layers and extra brads.

Stamps: Baby It's Cold Outside (My Favorite Things)
Paper: chocolate chip, old olive, bashful blue, shimmery white, dp (lily kate by Basic Grey)
Ink: palette noir, bashful blue, old olive, creamy caramel, going gray, pumpkin pie
Accessories: aqua painter, vintage brads (old-style), white acrylic paint (making memoies), dimensionals, small oval punch, word window punch, key tag punch, wide chocolate grosgrain, fibers (source unknown)

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

This is such a pretty card.