Tuesday, November 3, 2009

MFTeasers - Day Four



I hope you've been enjoying the past few days of peeks at My Favorite Things' upcoming new release! If you're just jumping in now, you can catch up on all the links for Day 1 HERE, Day 2 HERE, and Day 3 HERE. The sets officially will be released for purchase in the store at 10 pm EST Wednesday, November 4, immediately following the release party, which begins at 8 pm in the MFT Forum on Splitcoast. Hope to see you there :)

Today's featured set is Cool Yule. And cool it is, indeed! I thought I'd put this trio of cuties together in an icy scene. I stamp and cut out each image separately and popped some of them up for dimension. Coloring is with Copics and Prismacolor pencils. I embellished with glitter on the ice and some liquid applique on the furry parts of the hats.

For the full list of DT members previewing today's set, head over to the MFT blog. Kim will have a list up by 11 am EST.

I'm off to celebrate my daughter's 6th birthday today with a gaggle of giggling girls in tow. We're heading to one of those paint-your-own-pottery studios. Haven't done that in years - maybe I'll paint too?

Thanks for visiting, and have a great day!



Stamps: Cool Yule (My Favorite Things)
Paper: MFT Perfect Paper Panel, My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas dp, Stampin' Up Tangerine Tango
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics, Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, blending stump, foam adhesive, glue pen, clear glitter, white gel pen, liquid applique, MFT black crystals, SU ribbon, label punch, and Top Note die

31 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Super cute! I love these images! Can't wait for their release! Love your coloring and overall colors!

Cindy Haffner said...

Amy I love your sweet card, just darling.

Pam Varnell said...

This is totally FANTASTIC. I love this Amy. I will have to buy that set now. Hugs!!

Barbara said...

Amy, this is just darling!! I love your little scene!!!

Marci said...

Once again, a SUPER cute card!! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing this!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is DARLING, Amy!!

Lori Barnett said...

THUD!!! This is ADORABLE! I LOVE the colors too!

kadie said...

This is too too too cute!! I have to have these stamps!! Thanks for the inspiration, Amy!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is dreamy! :)

Christina Fischer said...

Oh my goodness -- this is fantastic! Your coloring is out of this world!

Unknown said...

How cute! I love your little trio.
I'm giggling that we used the same papers for today's set! Have a GREAT time with the giggly girls...

Craftin' in the Rain said...

adorable! you did wonderfully with everything on this card, I love it! And I can't wait to get this set!

Melody said...

I love your little scene and the fun colors!

Allison said...

This is so adorable! Love the colours and your colouring is great!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So, so cute Amy!! Love the fun bold colors!

Heather P. said...

Wow, this is just *amazing*! LOOOOOOOVE your coloring, and the little scene, and the paper, and everything! Simply perfect!

Kim said...

Give her a happy birthday kiss from us! Em turned six last Friday!

Beautiful card Amy, truly, just beautiful!!

Marimer said...

Felicidades por el cumpleaños de tu niña. Seguro veremos grandes trabajos con estos nuevos sellos, me encantará verlos. Bss

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is just darling, Amy!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so beautiful Amy!! Love your coloring of this sweet scene and the colors you used!!
hugs,
Chris

Denise Young said...

OMG... I just love everything you make- honestly. You are my favorite stamper by far. Love these sneak peaks. TFS. Keep them coming.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh how stinkin cute!!! Love that bow too.

Kimberly Crawford said...

Oh my DARLING!!! That is SO cute!!!!!!!!!

Tina said...

this is beautimus

Unknown said...

i am loving these new MFT stamps...so stinkin' cute! great color combos and coloring...love that ribbon, too!

Jodi Collins said...

OK...I need this new set FOR SURE! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! (Can you tell? LOL!!)

Christi Flores said...

Oh WOWEEE is this gorgeous!!!!!

Unknown said...

Aww this is gorgeous Amy. Then, whenever have you made anything that wasn't! ;0)
Hugs Viv xx

Meahni Pieterse said...

Hi Amy, I have to say quickly, I LOVE your cards. They are so classy and professional. I visit your blog all the time but never leave a comment, but that does not mean I don't enjoy my visits.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.

Carolyn King said...

Do you know HOW awesome you are? Didn't think so! Keep em coming girl! This card is just the cutest thing evah!

dpkennedy said...

Fantastic scene Amy! Adorable!!