Tuesday, July 8, 2008

FS74 {Teneale}



This past Sunday's Featured Stamper on SCS was {Teneale}. What a fun gallery to look through! She's got an amazing clean, elegant style that I couldn't wait to CASE. I chose to copy the layout and the butterflies of this card and the colors of this one. I changed around the layers a little bit and used a different butterfly, then added some sparkle and shine with some heat embossing. I inked the edges of some of the panels with VersaMark, then heat embossed with Iridescent Ice. The swirl from Baroque Motifs on the Sage Shadow background is embossed in clear, and the medallion on the Chocolate Chip background is embossed in Iridescent Ice.

Here's a detail shot:



Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

Marie said...

This is so beautiful and elegant. Love it!

jjcreations said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous. I love the colours, the glitter and how the butterflies are lifting off the page. Joan

Denise Marzec said...

Wow, what an awesome shot of all that sparkly detail work. So pretty!!

Dawn Easton said...

Stunning Amy...wow!

Tanja said...

This is such a beautiful CASE. I LOVE your card!

Mauna said...

What fun this card is..love all the glitz!! Beautiful!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow amy I really need to get my glitter out, aweosme job.

Jackie Pedro said...

Beautiful!! Love all the sparkle!

Anonymous said...

Love that close-up photo! WOW!!

Unknown said...

AWESOME job!

Anonymous said...

I cased the same card but it's not as pretty as this. Love it!

Alyssa S said...

Wow! This is just beautiful! :o)

Theresa Momber said...

Absolutely stunning. Love all the glitter!

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely card, just love all that sparkle, great colors!

Unknown said...

OK, you've got mojo just coming out of your ears! WOW! Love this card!

I gave you a shout out over at Card of the Week.com.

You can check out the original post at http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2008/07/card-of-the-w-3.html

If you would like an "I was featured on" button for your blog, email me at barefootstamper@gmail.com and I'll get you the code.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!

janedoe said...

This card is just amazing! Wow...I'm bookmarking your blog to come back and go through all your projects as they're all so beautiful.

Meda said...

I just came here from SCS to tell you how much I loved this CASE. I have also chosen a butterfly card of Teneale. But, wow! You only make awesome cards!!! I'll come back later and take a tour.