Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Spiral Bouquet



I used my new Spiral Bouquet stamp set from Papertrey Ink for this card. This set mysteriously made its way into my shopping cart while I was buying my circle nestabilities ;) I love it! [Sorry for the black card against the dark background. I'll try to get a better photo.]

The layout comes from Jen del Muro's Sketch for You to Try. Check out her website: i{heart}2stamp. She posts her sketches on Saturdays. They're always fun!

The color scheme is inspired by Sharon Johnson's Wintergreen Tags that you'll find on her No Time To Stamp website. I love how the black sets off the colors in the Wintergreen paper.

Supplies (Stampin' Up! except where otherwise noted):
Stamps: Spiral Bouquet (by Papertrey Ink), Cute Converse
Paper: Basic Black, Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Wintergreen designer paper
Inks: Basic Black, Sage Shadow, Soft Sky, Always Artichoke
Accessories: 1" circle punch, large oval punch, paper piercer, silver brads, white grosgrain ribbon, soft sky double-stithced ribbon, ticket corner punch

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I LOVE this card!!!! I subscribe to your blog on my Google Reader, and I almost never comment, but I just LOVE this card. And I have these sets. I feel a CASE coming on.... Thanks for sharing. You do beautiful work.

Chris Simon said...

Wow! This card is fantastic. I can't decide what I like best - the stamp set, the color combo, the designer paper, all of the punches, the ribbons? I guess it's the combination of all of them. You did a perfect job bringing them all together!

Silke Ledlow said...

Great card...the colors are beautiful the layout is great...
what can I say - I love it!!!

Tracy said...

another wonderful creation dear! love the colors, your take on the sketch and that cute circle on oval - just wonderful all round!

PaperSunshine said...

Oh this is sooooo gorgeous! Love the colors, the details, the stamps... everything!

June Houck said...

Wonderfully elegant! I love the circle/oval w/ paperpiercing. And I agree, the black makes the pp POP!

Dawn M said...

beautiful card! I love the colors and what you did with this stamp set. It's on my list too!

Marilyn said...

This card really stuck out to me - the coloring detail on it is just amazing - what talent you have - I am drooling!! :) What a fun set to play with!!