Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Something Old



Like everyone else in blogland, I've been super busy trying to finish up a bunch of different projects ... Christmas cards, teacher gifts, and a lot of other stuff that's not quite ready to post here.

But I hate not having something new to show you, so here's a recent card from my "not bad enough to trash, but not good enough to post" pile. I can't put my finger on what I don't like/what's missing (I guess if I could, then I could fix it). Part of it is that I'm never quite sure where to start when the paper pattern is so big and bold. Whatever it is, who cares ... in a pinch it'll do for a post! Enjoy :)

I used one of Julee Tilman's Mojo Monday sketches for this one. (She's got a new one up as of yesterday. You have until Sunday evening to enter. Give it a try!)

The background paper is by Autumn Leaves. I found a pack of 20 coordinating papers (4 each of 5 designs, I think) on the clearance rack at my Target for only $2.38. Pretty good deal!

Supplies:
Stamps: Garden Silhouettes
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: pink flower jewels by Heidi Swapp

1 comment:

Maren said...

Oh, I love those colors!