Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's A Match!

I picked up this roll of wrapping paper at Target the other day. The colors are a perfect match for Sage Shadow, Soft Sky, Bravo Burgundy, and Very Vanilla, so I was really happy with how well this matching card came out!



I filled in the snowflake-stamped background panels with dots of clear Stickles for a little extra sparkle and dimension. Just got my hands on some Stickles earlier this week while I was out helping Santa fill my stocking ;) Had to play with them, of course! I also popped up the three sage backround panels on dimensionals. It really made a big difference!

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Snow Burst, Riveting, Perfect Presentation (the tiny snowflake that hides under the silver brad and cord in the center of the sentiment, you almost can't see it)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow
Ink: Sage Shadow, Bravo Burgundy, Encore silver metallic
Accessories: ticket corner punch, silver brads, burgundy wide grosgrain, silver grosgrain, silver cord, 1 3/8", 1 1/4", and 1/2" circle punches, dimensionals

7 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG this is super beautiful!!!
What a great idea to find wrapping paper and converting it onto your card....especially since they match the colors...I love it!!!

My Paper World said...

Wow! that paper was a great find!
Beautiful card!

SmilynStef said...

Gorgeous paper ... gorgeous card ... love those tiny dots of snow bling.

Bonnie said...

So very pretty! Love it when you find a great buy! -I love it when I do too! haha!

Maren said...

What a fabulous color combo! Great layout too! I am always so inspired by your work! Thanks!

Tracy said...

thats just beautiful - and isn't it great when you make a find like that and it touches off such a great card?

Anonymous said...

I just loved this card you did, and cased it last night...thanks for so many great ideas!!