Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's A Match!

I picked up this roll of wrapping paper at Target the other day. The colors are a perfect match for Sage Shadow, Soft Sky, Bravo Burgundy, and Very Vanilla, so I was really happy with how well this matching card came out!



I filled in the snowflake-stamped background panels with dots of clear Stickles for a little extra sparkle and dimension. Just got my hands on some Stickles earlier this week while I was out helping Santa fill my stocking ;) Had to play with them, of course! I also popped up the three sage backround panels on dimensionals. It really made a big difference!

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Snow Burst, Riveting, Perfect Presentation (the tiny snowflake that hides under the silver brad and cord in the center of the sentiment, you almost can't see it)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow
Ink: Sage Shadow, Bravo Burgundy, Encore silver metallic
Accessories: ticket corner punch, silver brads, burgundy wide grosgrain, silver grosgrain, silver cord, 1 3/8", 1 1/4", and 1/2" circle punches, dimensionals

7 comments:

Silke said...

OMG this is super beautiful!!!
What a great idea to find wrapping paper and converting it onto your card....especially since they match the colors...I love it!!!

My Paper World said...

Wow! that paper was a great find!
Beautiful card!

SmilynStef said...

Gorgeous paper ... gorgeous card ... love those tiny dots of snow bling.

The Lucky Clucker said...

So very pretty! Love it when you find a great buy! -I love it when I do too! haha!

Maren said...

What a fabulous color combo! Great layout too! I am always so inspired by your work! Thanks!

Tracy said...

thats just beautiful - and isn't it great when you make a find like that and it touches off such a great card?

kelly said...

I just loved this card you did, and cased it last night...thanks for so many great ideas!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...