Monday, December 3, 2007

Pajama Inspired



Ever since I bought these cute, funky pajamas for my daughter a year or more ago, I've wanted to make this card. I finally did it!

Supplies (Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Linen background, Big Pieces
Ink: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Taken with Teal
Accessories: large oval punch, crop-a-dile, chocolate wide grosgrain ribbon, sponge daubers, paper piercer, pewter jumbo brad (Close to My Heart), glitter pen (Sakura), pinking scissors (source unknown)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great inspiration...very nicely done!

Sandy said...

Oh that is just tooooo cute, I love the punches in the petals!!!

June Houck said...

Great job!

Chris Simon said...

Wonderful job interpreting your inspiration piece!

Tracy said...

aren't those cute pj's and an adorable card too! it just makes you want to smile :-)

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card and design Amy! You rocked this inspiration, Jennifer :)

Marilyn said...

That is just too cute!! What a fabulous card!!

Donna Baker said...

how cute! love the colors, fun pj's!

My Paper World said...

So pretty! and inspired by PJ's!!!
You are amazing! I LOVE it!

SmilynStef said...

Aren't you clever ... just adorable.

Maren said...

What wonderful inspiration! The card is just adorable! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Wow, aren't you clever! That's a great idea to look for patterns like that in every day objects. Great card!