Friday, September 4, 2009

Happiness for Hostesses Project Parade

Hi friends, Verve's monthly Project Parade is in full-swing - we're already on Day 10, in fact. Our theme this month is Happiness for Hostesses, and the projects have been phenomenal! If you haven't had a chance to see what the Divas have cooked up so far, visit the Verve Stamps blog. You'll be glad you did!

It's my turn today, and I'm sharing this project:



What is it? Visit the THIS POST for more info and additional photos, but here's a HINT.

If you're new to Verve, the Project Parade is both a chance for the Design Team to share ideas around a specific theme AND a chance for you to participate as well. All the details are on the Verve blog. Will YOU be one of the two lucky winners of a free stamp set? Or the winner of a $25 Verve gift certificate? Good luck!

16 comments:

Gail said...

This is sooooo Fabulous! And looks so easy too! thanks so much for sharing.

Jennifer Aviles said...

AMY! This is GORGEOUS! LOVE it!

Lori Craig said...

Thank you so much, Amy - my keyboard is full of drool thanks to you... This is incredibly tasteful and beautiful. Have a great weekend!

Jodi Collins said...

Holy cannoli! This is simply DELIGHFUL Amy! I LOVE coming to your blog...I always get SO inspired!!

ScrappyKy said...

What an awesome gift! You need to visit my house and show me a little apple butter hospitality!JK but seriously, that is a beautiful project. Perfect use of that stamp too. Great job!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

Oh, how elegant!! Love this!

Kathy Jones said...

I saw this on the Verve blog!! Amy, what a wonderful, elegant gift this is!! Such wonderful paper and that ribbon is just luscious!!! Love the tag too - that is just fantastic!! :)

Unknown said...

It's so charming! I especially like the tag. Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy, this is beautiful! I have been seeing some beautiful gift ideas this morning! LOVE IT

Norine said...

this gift is beautiful love those colors
Hugs
Norine

Unknown said...

Amy, I really really wish I could think up such stunning pieces as you do.
You ROCK!!!
Viv xx

Conniecrafter said...

How neat that your family gets together like that, I love apple butter, especially on corn bread :)
This is a wonderful presentation to give to someone, just Beautiful!

dpkennedy said...

This looks fantastic! Going to check it out!

Betty Wright said...

Wonderful gift ensemble and design, Amy!!! LOVE the stenciled leaf die cut. Love the warm tones, too!!! Beautifully done!!!

Tosh said...

Amy, this is exquisite!! I adore the leaf!! And your packaging is simply fabulous!! What an outstanding gift!! WOW!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gift!