Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Release Week at Verve!



Hi everyone, Verve kicked off its release week festivities yesterday with a quintet of challenges hosted by some of the Divas. Each challenge will have a random winner of a $25 gift certificate, and those who complete ALL the challenges are entered into a drawing to win the entire release! Check out the September '09 Master Challenge Thread in the Verve Forum for all the details. Official peeks begin tomorrow on the Verve blog, but you just may see an extra peek or two from the Divas who are hosting challenges ;)

I love the sketch that Julee drew up for her Sketch Challenge and used it for today's card. The stamps are from last month's Delightful & Delicious, and the papers are from the Ooh La La For Him collection by My Mind's Eye.

Join us on Friday night at 9 pm in the Verve Forum for our Release Party!

I finished off the inside to coordinate:



Hope you're having a great week so far!



Stamps: Delightful & Delicious (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Ooh La La For Him (My Mind's Eye); Summer Sunrise and Dark Chocolate (Papertrey); Always Artichoke (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Soft Sky (SU), Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger), Summer Sunrise (PTI)
Accessories: Classic and Scalloped Square Nestabilities, Classic and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Fancy Scalloped Border Piercabilities (Spellbinders); brown twill (Offray); corduroy brads (Stampin' Up); paper piercer, foam adhesive

16 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just gorgeous Amy! I've totally been hoarding that paper, but I think it's about time to cut into it. :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just gorgeous, Amy! WOW!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

I just got this DP the other day!!! I LOVE this card!! Gorgeous, Amy!!

Sporty Stamper said...

What a great card!

Denise Marzec said...

Accckkkk! I'm REALLY trying to resist buying that Ooh La La DP....you and Tosh are not making it easy to KEEP resisting it, LOL! GORGEOUS CARD, Amy!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous Amy!!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Perfect pairing of colours/paper/image and I love the inside too! Really nice "inverted" scalloping too. You always create such cool details!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Girl, is this ever gorgeous!! Love the fun colors!! It's so warm and cozy and fabulous!!

Desire Fourie said...

Amy this is beautiful inside and out. Love the autumn colours and your design is just stunning.
Hugs
Desire

Marimer said...

Ahora sí que no me pierdo ninguno de tus trabajos, desde que sale en el blog vengo corriendo para acá, verelos no solo me enseña sino que me recrea la vista. Eres la perfección en esta técnica. Saludos.

Pam Varnell said...

This is just beautiful Amy and I love the way you did the inside. That DP is gorgeous as is the whole card. Hugs!!

Jen Tapler said...

GORGEOUS as always Amy!! LOVE that paper! I have the digi version (it's designed by Zoe Pearn for MME and Zoe is one of the Sweet Shoppe Designers) and I've printed more of it than just about any other of my digi paper packs I think. You sure make it look good!!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Hey beautiful! This is one gorgeous, gorgeous card! I have had my eye on that dp, and now I MUST have it...enabler! Next time I'm in VA, I'll let you know. My parents are moving down there. :) {{{hugs to you}}}

Silke Ledlow said...

Amy - thsi is a gorgeous take on the Sketch!!! The DP is sooo pretty!!! Hugs ~S~

Brenda said...

Love this card. I look at your blog EVERY day. I am always wowed! Your cuts are so precise. I would love to know what paper cutter you use. Thanks.