Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Relax & Enjoy



It's Impression Obsession week at Stamper's Dream! Each day this week, some of the Dream Team will be sharing projects using new holiday images from Impression Obsession. I love the variety of IO images - everything from cute to whimsical to elegant - be sure to check out what Denise, Charmaine, and Michelle are sharing today. And if you didn't catch yesterday's posts, you can get all caught up at these links: Cammie, Charmaine, and Michelle.

I was so excited to play with the Spa Day image. This comical witch makes me giggle every time I look at her - must be some good stuff she's soaking in :) I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Neenah Classic Crest Solar White card stock and colored with a combination of Copics and Prismacolor Pencils. I die-cut the image using Spellbinders Labels 1 Nestabilities, then popped her up on a card base made from patterns from My Mind's Eye's Boo To You collection and Prism card stock. I embellished with some clear ultrafine glitter, Kaiser Craft black adhesive pearls, machine stitching, scoring, and paper piercing. The sentiment, Relax & Enjoy, is also from Impression Obsession.

Hope you'll tune in with the Dream Team the rest of the week for more Impression Obsession goodies!

Wednesday: Silke , Becca, and Michelle

Thursday: Becca, Denise , Laurie, and Michelle

Friday: Tosha , Silke , Michelle, and me again

Psssst ... rumor has it that Michelle is celebrating 200K hits with some blog candy sometime this week!

Thanks for visiting :)

27 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous!

Unknown said...

That is just about the cutest card EVER! Awesome job with those IO stamps. As always, your coloring and embellishments are absolutely perfect! :-)

Kathy Jones said...

Tee Hee!!! I have to say this image makes me giggle too!! :) Your colouring is AWESOME Amy!!! Great layout and love the ribbon treatment! :)

Denise Marzec said...

FANNNNNN-TASTIC coloring, Amy! Wow!

Unknown said...

Brilliant - LOVE IT!

daisy said...

what a lovely and funny card!

hugs
daisy

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a cute image and perfect sentiment Amy!! What a fun creation and perfect coloring!
hugs,
Chris

Gabriela said...

What a great card! I adore your gentle coloring and marvelous blending, but that green face on that ol' witch is hilarious. Great job!

Jodi Collins said...

Holy Hannah! Girl...your coloring is OFF THE CHART! This is TDF!!! WOW!

Silke Ledlow said...

He,he,he - this witch image is tooo cute!!! Fabulouslly designed and colored - Amy!!! Hugs ~S~

Carolyn King said...

Gorgeous witch (that sounds funny---!) but this card is wonderful. LOVE your coloring and that stamp makes me lol!

Gretchen said...

If only it were that easy! First you have to make sure everyone is fed, changed and occupied and then you have to barricade the door so you don't get any visitors, right? You have young children- I know you understand! I haven't taken a relaxing tubby in YEARS but if I had the chance. . .Your coloring is fabulous BTW! Great card!

Jenn said...

Love your card! The black really makes the colored papers & cardstock pop!

Denise Young said...

too funny... You are so talented. I love everything you do.

Gail said...

OMG what a great card with a great image!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

I saw this card over on Card of the Week earlier this evening and thought it was about the cutest card ever. Wonderful coloring and shadowing. Thanks for sharing your awesome talent!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous Amy!! Your coloring is amazing!

Unknown said...

Amy, everything you touch turns to pure gold and this is no exception.
Hugs Viv x

Dawn Easton said...

Amy, she is so sweetly coloured! Love those new images!!

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness, this just makes me chuckle!! What a totally cute card!!
--Hugs Becca

Regina Easter said...

oh my this is way cool...you are awesome...

dpkennedy said...

This is so funny! Love this image and the way you colored it! Great card!

KimJ said...

I just love it! She is just too cute! You did such an incredible job coloring her in.

DB said...

Super cute card...love the way you colored her!

Anonymous said...

I so love this card, that image is just too cute!!

Beth Norman said...

How did I miss this one?! So adorable. You have such a beautiful way with cards!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Too fun and fabulous Amy!! Your coloring is fantastic! And I love your ribbon and sentiment at the top!! You always impress!!