Monday, January 7, 2008

Really Great Finds

One of my resolutions is to spend more time visiting other blogs and leaving more comments. So I thought it might be fun every so often to share of few of my favorite finds, in case you missed them:

A good laugh:
Dear Paperlicious: 2008: The Year That...

What a blessing a good cry can be:
Angels are hard to find....

And a few other good things:

- Laurie's comment about the elephant's trunk had me laughing out loud. Plus, her card is a gem.

- Which of the nestabilities will look best on a given card? Donna has a helpful solution!

- I've been drawn to cards with lots of white space on them lately, and AJ gets the gold!

- YAAAAYYY! {{{{{Beate}}}}} is back with her Weekend Sketch Challenges.

- Mercy celebrates 20K hits with some scrumptious blog candy! But ya gotta hurry. I think it ends today.

- Pam shares a great tutorial for her signature "Ribbon Blossom." This is a MUST-try.

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

thanks, how wonderful of you to share.

Carolyn King said...

What great links...I am checking them all out.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog through Jen Del Muro's weekend sketch and I just have to say that you make the most beautiful cards! I just added your blog to my bookmark!

Margaret Kane Ward said...

This is such a great idea. Thanks so much. I've been a blog lurker for about 6 months and just started my own blogging baby steps this month. I, too, am trying to leave more feedback for the poster, so they know that we're out here reading and enjoying their work. Thanks again