Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Peaceful Snowflakes



My son was sick and missed the last two days of school before the Christmas break, so his teachers are getting their gifts today. Nothing fancy, just gift cards tucked inside this Christmas card. The card is old (I raided some boxed holiday cards leftover from a craft show two years ago), but it's still one of my all-time favorites. I can't say with absolute certainty it is my original design, but I believe it is. If I'm wrong, I'm all too happy to credit the original designer (of course).

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Snowflakes, Wonderful Words
Ink: Encore Silver, Night of Navy, Whisper White craft
Paper: Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, Silver metallic
Accessories: 1 1/4" ad 1 3/8" circle punches, silver cord, silver embossing powder

4 comments:

Swamp Tulip said...

What a pretty card. I love the blues.

Happy 2008.

Teresa

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card Amy, LOVE fun edges, winter colors and design. Jennifer :)

Darlene D said...

Absolutely beautiful

Tracy said...

very pretty - silver and the blues are so nice. i understand why its a favorite - just love the snowflakes :-)