Monday, January 28, 2008

Choir Practice



Doesn't it sort of look like that's what these birds are doing?

I think I'll use this for teacher appreciation week in May. My oldest has both a male and a female teacher this year. For once, I have something that will work nicely for both!

Not feeling real chatty this morning, so I'll keep this short and sweet.

Birds were all stamped on watercolor paper, then colored and cut out. I positioned them on the card, most of them with dimensionals, then hand-drew their legs back on.

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!
~Amy

Stamps: A Little Birdie Told Me
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Enchante dp (celery and close to cocoa designer prints would work well, too), watercolor paper
Ink: Jet Black Staz-On, Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana
Accessories: small oval punch, saffron brads, paper piercer, dimensionals, aqua painter, pumpkin pie marker, wide chocolate grosgrain ribbon
Size: 4" square

11 comments:

Susie said...

You always take such loving card with your creations. This is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable!
I can hear them chirping right now:)

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness!! How cute!!! It totally looks like they are singing a lil' ditty!! Very clever!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute Amy, LOVE the singing birds.

Hannah says "There are baby ones and a mommy one".

We both LOVE it! Have a wonderful week...

Jennifer :)

Alhambra Club said...

This is so cute, I am waiting for them to applaud with their wings. Great card.

jenstamps said...

How cute is this!!! I love your coloring!

Tracy said...

oh i like this one! its perfect for a teacher (or a mom ;-))
they will love it - its darling

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this....it's the cutest!!! You are so Amazing with what you Create!!!!

Chris Simon said...

Well, that does it! That set was already on my next order, but now that you've given me the perfect idea for the girls' music teacher, it's a must-have!

Marilyn said...

This card is the cutest!! I would have never thought to make a choir out of these cute little fellas!! Also - I have nominated you for the "Great Tip Award" Come check out my blog for details!! http://www.stampwithmarilyn.typepad.com

Jackie W. said...

This is awesome! I love how you made the "choir" and love the colors! Great job!