Sunday, January 13, 2008

Birthday Note



Just a quick little birthday note using "Icing on the Cake" by My Favorite Things and Jen del Muro's "Sketch For You To Try" from yesterday. Dimensions are 3 1/2" x 3".

Stamps: Icing on the Cake (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Wild Wasabi, Barely Banana, Not Quite Navy
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Barely Banana, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Accessories: paper piercer, scallop punch, 1 3/8", 1 1/4" and 1/16" punches, so saffron brads, word window punch, aqua painter, dimensionals

10 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

I love your take on this sketch! Fab!

Melissa said...

Awesome Amy, absolutely awesome!

Pam Speidel said...

FABULOUS! The layout is outstanding, the colors are perfect and the way you layered the balloons is brilliant! YOU ROCK AMY! :)

Carolyn King said...

Adorable! Love the cut out balloons!

Anonymous said...

this is great!! i love the colors and the circular panel!!

Arcticstamper said...

Amy, You are a rockin' blogger! I visit your site everyday. I live in Alaska, up in the farthest North city in the United States, and I'm a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. I love your style and how you always inspire me to look at my stamps in more than one way! Thank you, and keep it up!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Cute design Amy, LOVE all the fun elements and detail. Have a great week, Jennifer :)

Kendra Hernandez said...

this is a great card amy! :)

veronica said...

i love green and blue together, your yellow just makes everything pop. it looks great.

Tracy said...

this is adorable - love that color combo and love these little notes you make!