Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Exhale

I've been keeping this secret all of December, but I can finally tell you (and I hope I don't sound braggy, because that is SO not my intention!) I am the January guest designer for Jen del Muro at i{heart}2stamp! Woo hoo!!

When Jen PM'd me back at the end of November, I kept thinking I should look over my shoulder to see who she was really talking to. Most of the time, I feel like a big pretender, just a wannabe when it comes to stamping. I really do. I get my best ideas and inspiration from other people and the collective "creative soup."

But Jen really did PM me! And I really did say yes. I was (and am) SO flattered. She is a fantastic artist, a stamping superstar, so for her to take notice of me was just so encouraging.

Take a look at her 1/1 post with the five projects that I made. They're exclusive to her, so I won't be posting them here or in my SCS gallery. Check 'em out and let me know what you think! A word of explanation... one of them kinda took on a life of its own as I was creating it. One after another "I-could-add-THIS!"-es had me laughing at the project (and myself) by the end.

9 comments:

love2Bcreative said...

Wow Amy ~ KUDOS - CONGRATS!!!
Be proud - you deserve it all!!
TFS~

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Amy! Love your blog and am excited for you! You have earned it!

Tracy said...

well isn't that just the nicest thing! congrats miss A - and isnt she clever for picking such a talent as yourself :-) i'm gonna have to go take a look over there

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I just looked at the pieces you made and they are all SPECTACULAR! What great news for you to share. Wishing you continued success.

Swamp Tulip said...

Congratulations. What a great way to start 2008!

Teresa

Shelly said...

Hi Amy! You do such beautiful work and give excellent attention to detail...a BIG congrats to you! Be proud, woman! I look forward to seeing more! *Hugs*

Jennifer Meyer said...

Your cards are beautiful Amy, Jen is lucky to have you on her Design team this month. Hugs, Jennifer :)

Alhambra Club said...

Congratulations and thanks to her blog I have found yours, love your creations and will be stalking you in 2008

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I just discovered you through the Splitcoast Gallery and I love your work. The projects you did for i {heart}to stamp are fabulous. Your blog is definitely on my favourites.