Thursday, July 29, 2010

Shindig


I fell head over heels in love with this Shindig image by Penny Black at CHA back in January. Seriously, how flippin' cute is this? Just look at those sweet expressions! And those eyes? Adorable! I colored with Prismacolor pencils on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White card stock. The sentiment is from on older Impression Obsession set called Mini Messages. The papers are from Pink Paislee's 365 Degrees collection.

Here's a detail shot:



Check out Shindig and other adorable Penny Black stamps at Stamper's Dream. Also be sure to check out the Sales & Specials section. CHA = sale time -- gotta make room for all the new goodies!

Thanks for visiting!



Stamps: Shindig (Penny Black); Mini Messages (Impression Obsession)
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Pink Paislee 365 Degrees
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Soft Sky
Accessories: Prismacolor pencisl, Gamsol, blending stumps, sewing machine, Papertrey ribbon and button, May Arts burlap string, Martha Stewart Optic Dots border punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders circle die, foam adhesive
Size: 5 1/2" square

25 comments:

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

This card is wonderful.
It´s a new punch of Martha Stewart....WOW.
Annette

Linda Carson said...

What FUN! It makes me smile!!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh my goodness how CUTE! Love the copic work and details! :)

Sue from Oregon said...

oh my gosh...I made this image into a card and can't even believe what a differnt card it looks like colored in darker shades that I used! I am just tickled to see this! How fun!!

Michelle said...

One of my favorite-est Amy cards ever!!!

Unknown said...

I keep ogling all your beautiful cards, hoping the penny will drop and I'd be able re-create something vaguely similar....nah, it's not happening! LOL Love Viv xxx

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable for sure! Those eyes make me giggle!

Diane Jaquay said...

How CUTE!

Beth Norman said...

Wow, your colouring is so awesome. I agree that this is a very cute image. Your card is out of this world!

Oliwiaen said...

My sister is crazy about giraffes - she'd die for this stamp :-))
I concentrate more on the colouring and composition - though I don't deny the image is super cute :-)

Susi said...

This card is just so adorable, Amy - I'm a huge fan of your creations. I always look forward to opening my e-mail to check out your new cards/projects!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh that is way too cute, love it!

Marisa said...

You can't go wrong with PB critters and this image is adorable! You have coloured it fabulously! Love the border along the bottom and the large dotted BG on the yellow. Fabulous as always :D

Niki Estes said...

Oh, this is so cute, Amy!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute Amy!!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a sweet card amy-love the image

Niebiesko_Oka said...

I love this!
So cute :).

Vera said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW this stamp is SOOOO CUTE!!!!
LOVE IT :):):)
Love youre card as well :)

Greetz

Vera

Cheryl Valadez said...

Wow! This is just super! That image is ohhh so cute and you have really given it personality plus with your awesome color up ;D Also, love those delicious layers of papers!

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Amy. Love the image & so beautifully coloured!
Clairexx

Meahni Pieterse said...

This card is too precious and so well done, I just love it.

Lynne Phelps said...

Yes, this IS the most adorable image ever! Their sweetie eyes just blow me away and you have colored it so beautifully. I LOVE this card!!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so delightful Amy! I love Penny Black! You've colored up this image perfectly! Love that punch too! :D

paula tracy williamson said...

AMAZING card Amy! omg, I am running out of words for ya sister! This is just as perfect as all the others I been lookin' at. Making so many noises at work, they are gonna think I'm nuts. haha

Candida said...

Amy, I bought this stamp as soon as I saw your card. I loved this stamp so much and your card beautiful card captured all it's cuteness! Can't wait to start stamping!