Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Julee!

It's Julee Tilman's birthday today, and several Verve friends are celebrating with a surprise birthday hop! If you've been hopping, you should have arrived here from Wanda Cullen. If not, head over to the Verve blog to get started. I know I can't wait to see all of today's birthday wishes for one of the sweetest people around!

Julee, I hope your day is filled with blessings and joy! You are one amazing woman and you deserve the very best!! Big hugs!

Here's my card, created with a sentiment and flourish image from Blessings, along with some new Oliver patterned paper by Basic Grey. It's pretty straightforward, so not much explanation required :)



I'm the end of the line for today's hop. Thanks for joining us, and if you'd like to leave Julee some birthday wishes too, head over to her blog, Poetic Artistry!

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

She will love it, it is a beauty!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just BEAUTIFUL, Amy! Julee will LOVE it!

Donna said...

This is a stunner - it came together so beautifully!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Truly gorgeous Amy! Happy birthday to Julee!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely gorgeous Amy!! Wow!!

Pat said...

Spectacular, Amy! I love the little ribbon fold beneath the button. Gorgeous card.

Marisa said...

Beautifully done, Amy! Great mix of colours and I love the flourish in the sentiment panel.

Jen Tapler said...

Like everything you do, this is GORGEOUS Amy!! I love it!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Oh oh oh! Amy this card is gorgeous!!!!

Teresa Kline said...

wow Amy this is gorgeous, but I have never seen anything you have created that wasn't...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

marilynwillauer said...

Beautiful card. One lucky birthday girl will love this!

Unknown said...

another amazing "amy sheffer" creation. you never fail to knock my socks off, lady! gorgeous creation...as usual! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Absolute GORGEOUSNESS, Amy! I love the shabby modern feel to it, and as always, your detail work is spot on! Thanks for the sweet, sweet birthday wishes! Hugs to you, my friend! :)

Julia Bettencourt said...

Amy, your card is just stunning. Love the sentiment from that set. BTW, I'm a big fan of everything you share!

Tanya said...

Another beautiful card! Amy, your work is always amazing, I love this.

Wanda Cullen said...

Amazing card and love that great sentiment!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Amy, I'm always inspired by your creativity!! I adore these colors and your fantastic colors and ribbon treatment!! Wowsers!! Pure fabulousness!!!!

Chrisd said...

Great card Amy!

Anke said...

So beautiful Amy, great work.

Anke

Shannan Teubner said...

Shut Up...Amy this is gorgeous! *happy sigh*

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how I love that sentiment - adorable and wonderful card.

Lynda Benden said...

I almost used that sentiment! It looks awesome Amy as does your entire layout and card! Just beautiful!

Jackie Pedro said...

Amy, this is so beautiful!! I've missed your posts!!! Hope your summer is going well!!

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful, Amy! So elegant! I love the color combination and layout! :)

Allison said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colours and design!