Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pez-A-Doodle Blog Hop



Greetings! I was so excited when my local friend Marti, owner of Pez-A-Doodle Designs, invited me to guest design alongside her design team, the Pezzy's Playgroup girls, as they launch some wonderful new stamps! They're puttin' on a show today with a blog hop. If you got here by way of Cheryl, then you already know that, but if not, backtrack to the beginning with Catherine so you don't miss out on anything.

Doesn't this adorable image just scream summer? Here's a bug I don't mind having at my picnic! I colored the image with Copic markers and paired it up with some Citrus papers by DCWV. See those little tiles I used as accents? They're one of the new items in the Pez-A-Doodle store. They come in two different sizes, tons of colors, some glittery, some plain. Check 'em out!

Not only is this set available for purchase (the set includes two watermelon stamps and a leaf border), but this main image is also available as a digital download, but only for three days, so hurry!

Hope you've enjoyed the hop so far. Next stop, the grand finale, is Marti herself. Have fun!

29 comments:

Emily said...

OMG Amy, this is just wayyyyy toooo cute! I gotta go check out those stamps. Thanks for the great big smile you put on my face tonight!

Marja Sch said...

Wow what a great coloring the image is so cute. Wonderful card:)Marja

Kathy Jones said...

This is so fun, bright and oh so cute!! :-)

Cindy Lawrence said...

Awwww...what an ADORABLE little bug! I'll have to check this company out! Your card is fabulous as always! Your coloring is DROOL-WORTHY, girl!!!!!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Ack! Amy this card is so freakin' adorable! I've never heard of this company...will be checking them out for sure!!

Jami said...

Amy - this is so fun and soooo cute!! Love the summer colors!!

Gabriela (Gabi With An Eye) said...

Amy - love that image! Adore your card. It screams of labor intensive because it turned out wonderfully. My hat's off to you.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww, you did an Awesome job on Bee Picnic!!! tooo sweet, and love the colors and your layout!!! Also love that dp!!!

Have a very nice day!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful. Love the colors and layout. Thanks for the inspiring card.

June Houck said...

VERY cute. You make the most amazing cards with any image you work with. I am always in awe of your lovely layering, layout, color choices, and dimension of your cards. YOU are my favorite blogger, Miss Amy!!!

Robin McK said...

How cute is that bug? Great job on your card!

Sandie said...

Love what you've done with the stamp!! Great card :)

Anita said...

Wow! Your card is awesome! I love how you popped up the bee head and used the Pez A Blings.

Ashley Newell said...

Super duper cute Amy!

Michelle said...

Wow, this is so adorable!! Buggies seem to be the theme these days....High Hopes is releasing some fun bug images too!!! Tis the season!!!

Sheri said...

So cute! I love how the picnic cloth goes over the front layer.

Riet said...

wowwww Amy,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

hugs RRiet.x

joslyn said...

wow so cute. love that stamp!

Jenn said...

This is TOO CUTE!! I love your use of black to make the papers POP!

Jane Wetzel said...

love your coloring on this! :)

Kim said...

So cute, Amy!! Beautifully done!

Julia said...

What an adorable card!! I love what you did with the Pez-A-Blings, too!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so totally adorable!!

bumblebee creations said...

So very adorable!! Love your card! TFS!!

Jerri Kay said...

Oh my gosh, that's the cutest ant stamp I've ever seen! A fabulous design Amy!

kadie said...

This is so adorable and impecably designed (hope I spelled that right). :)

Jenn said...

Super cute! Perfect for summer! :)

dpkennedy said...

Aww, that bug is so cute!! Great coloring!

America said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Superb & FUN in every way!