Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Love One Another



Earlier this month, Our Daily Bread Designs released three different sets perfect for celebrating weddings and anniversaries (and so much more). I've enjoyed playing with the Scripture stamps for my projects so far - the font treatments are just so gorgeous. This is the first I've inked up the sweet image of two intertwined hearts found in Love One Another. So pretty with the ribbon wrapped around them and the rose cluster! I stamped on Neenah white card stock and colored with Copic markers. The sentiment is clear embossed. The image and Scripture panel is cut with Labels 1 Nestabilities (which are now available in the ODBD store - yippee!). For the piercing and decorative borders, I used the Ric Rac Scalloped Piercabilities by Spellbinders. The designer papers are from Basic Grey's Porcelain collection, also available from ODBD.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy your day!



Stamps: Love One Another (Our Daily Bread Designs)
Paper: Prismatics Herbal Garden Dark and Medium, Neenah white card stock, Basic Grey Porcelain
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Copic markers, Inksentials white gel pen, clear embossing powder, Spellbinders Nestabilities and Piercabilities, Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder, SU ribbon, sponges
Size: 5 1/2" square

23 comments:

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Amy,l love the image and colour.

Hugs riet.x

AlienAnessa said...

Oh KAAAA-POW!!! This is stinkin' amazing, Amy, holy moses. The paper piercing and the coloring and that sentiment, I'll be gawking at this for weeks to come! =)

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous Amy! Your images is wonderfully coloured and I love all that delicate piercing!

Angel said...

This is GORGEOUS. I have to get me some of those Piercbilties!

Cazzy said...

That is a beautiful sentiment for a beautiful card.

ChristineCreations said...

How lovely Amy! Your piercing is amazing! And it fits so perfectly with your image!

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous colors and coloring, Amy!!! The layered piercing effect is stunning! Beautifully done!!! Wonderful card!!!

Denise Marzec said...

LOVE this new ODB wreath image and you've colored it beautifully. Love the piercabilities and how it crosses over the two different panels. Beautiful!

Jenn said...

WOW!! Love this card - it's so pretty!!! And I love how you layered the piercing!! Gorgeous as always!!

Maureen P said...

What a truly beautiful sentiment! Makes me think of my DH :) TFS

Anonymous said...

Amy, this is stunning!! I love the colors, the piercing, well...I love everything about it.
--Becca

CherylQuilts said...

Totally gorgeous! I love looking at this up close to see the beautiful details! Thanks for sharing this beauty. This ODBD set is wonderful.

Paula Barin said...

Fabulous card. I love the piercing and the colours are so pretty.

Unknown said...

Well it's happened again.....I open the e-mail, I see your card, I shake my head and my chin falls on the floor! Seeing your amazing cards, it's a wonder I've got any chin left!!

Anonymous said...

Amy this is just fabulous! I LOVE it!!!

Michelle said...

Ummmm....WOW!! Beautiful!! Stunning!! The colors are gorgeous....and I just love all that piercing....I've never really paid attention to the Piercabilities....ya know it's all about the Nesties, lol...but I may have to break down & buy some!! This is just beyond exquisite!

America said...

AMY, you have an amazing eye for detail....and I LOVE this wreath image. Your coloring ROCKS. GOT TO FIND some piercabilities for me. Its seriosuly aligned over the two panels perfectly. ALL SO Beautiful!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Wow, this is breath-takingly beautiful!!!! Your coloring makes it life-like and the piercing is soooo awesome!!!
God Bless! Angella

Kathy Jones said...

I love, love, love this card Amy!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Dawn B. said...

I need to stop coming to your blog. I have been wanting that piercability. I just love it. Super job Amy.

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, like how the piercing goes from the frame onto the bottom piece, so neat!

Kelley said...

My heart..my heart! I can't take it!! You need to warn me when you post a beauty like this! WOW!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Just beautiful Amy. Love the colours and the sentiment is so true. Hugs from Desire