Today I have a little somethin' to show using the new Cuddle Up Carter set from My Favorite Things. Isn't he a darling? If you haven't heard about this set already, it was designed after a very inspirational little boy, Carole Burrage's son Carter. A portion of the proceeds from its sales will be donated to EuroPeds, a wonderful non-profit clinic for kids who have cerebral palsy and other neuro-muscular conditions. I love the spirit of generosity at MFT and knowing this set will help out such a worthy cause!
Some MFT happenings today:
- Michele is showing how to use Peerless Watercolors in today's How'd They Do That tutorial.
- The companion What's Up Wednesday Challenge, hosted by Joanne, is watercoloring.
- Voting for this week's MFT Idol Competition closes tonight at 10pm
- Save 10% off your entire order today (April 22) using code MFT10.
- Get a FREE Peerless Watercolor Complete Edition (a $13 value) for orders over $65. Use code PEERLESS13. (Offers cannot be combined)
Stamps: Cuddle Up Carter (My Favorite Things)
Paper: SU Garden Green, PTI Vintage Cream, Prismatics Desert Coral Medium, Bloom & Grow "Grow" dp by My Mind's Eye
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, SU Garden Green
Accessories: SU 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, button, ribbon; Cuttlebug Just My Type embossing border, paper piercer, foam adhesive, green burlap string, sewing machine, Copic markers, Prismacolor pencils