Friday, May 22, 2015

Happy Day!


Just an extra card I made last month with Papertrey Ink's April release goodies. This Pencil Me In stamp set, with companion Pencil Me In dies, designed by Lexi Daly, is just so cute! For that top perforated spiral notebook border, I used the Moments Inked: Edged dies. 

I think I'll tuck this card in my daughter's lunch box next week on the day she takes the math SOL. It will be a happy day because by lunch time, the test will be over.


That pretty herringbone background paper, along with the paperclip embellishment, are from the super adorable March Make It Market Mini: Clipsters Kit


Another quick project to share ... pencil favors my youngest son passed out to his classmates on his 8th birthday:


The "8" was die-cut with Papertrey Ink's By the Numbers die set. The star accents were cut with the Small Sketched Stars die set. I had to do a DIY sentiment by combining Pencilgrams (to spell out "is") and a word from one of the Lunchbox Love sentiments.

Easy-peasy, and according to Gabe, eight IS pretty great!







6 comments:

Kelly Lunceford said...

You're such a cute mom! Cute projects, too!

Kelly Lunceford said...

You're such a cute mom! Cute projects, too!

June Houck said...

Such a classic Amy card...and you know how I love her....distressing, fun elements cleverly arranged, and trendy. I really like this fun card .

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute projects Amy! The distressed edges add a great touch! Hope you have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, how fun!

Tracy said...

that card is adorable (and yay the Math SOL is done! and those pencils are so stinkin cute!