Monday, July 8, 2013

Reverse Confetti: July Release Blog Hop


Hello, REVERSE CONFETTI fans! The wait is finally over, and it's time for another new release from your favorite new company! That's right, it's our second release and it's even better than the first one. Another four stamp sets were released today and are now available in the store! 

We know you all are excited to see what's new, so start by hopping along with the Confetti Crew, as well as some special guests.





The hop began over on the Reverse Confetti blog, and you should have made it here from Amy Kolling's blog. I recommend starting at the beginning of the hop, so you don't miss a thing. We have tons of inspiration for you to see using Reverse Confetti's four fabulous new sets. 

For my hop card, I used the new Arrows 'N Elements set to create a very graphic CAS card. I used one arrow stamp and three colors of ink to create this fun background pattern, then simply stamped the sentiment in black. Embellishments are just some punched circles, buttons and black sequins.



I hope you’ve enjoyed hopping with us today.  Be sure and hop with us on the 8th of EVERY MONTH for more REVERSE CONFETTI inspiration!  Now it’s time to hop on over to Dawn Easton's blog. If you get lost along the way, you can find the hop order and list of all the participating designers over on the Reverse Confetti blog

Celebrate the creative side of you!




Stamps: Arrows 'N Elements
Paper: white card stock, Stampin' Up Kiwi Kiss, 
Cool Caribbean, and More Mustard card stock
Ink: Stampin' Up Kiwi Kiss, Cool Caribbean, 
and More Mustard, Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: circle punches, buttons, baker's twine, sequins

Thanks so much for visiting!


25 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love the colors and your circle design elements.

Lisa H. said...

oooooand Ahhhhh! arrows/chevrons and circles AND buttons!!! love this. the colors are FAB!

Jen del Muro said...

This is so fun! Love all the colors on the chevrons!

Atypicalcupcake said...

I love the dimension the buttons add to your card!

Basement Stamper said...

amazing design on this card, love the colors as well.

kReN said...

I like your different color combo. The gold looks great with the aqua. Like how you created a shadow image with the buttons. It really adds a lot.

TFS!

Come and see what I've done lately! kren@
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Mclay said...

Love these cards! Love these stamps! Love the inspiration!

NanW said...

Clever use of the arrow stamp to make chevrons.

conil said...

Fabulous cards...love the arrows juxtaposed against the circles emphasized by the buttons.

cm said...

An absolutely stunning card! From the colours to the layout, this is an awesome showcase of the new RC release. Wish list just expanded...again! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
c

Karen Day said...

Great colour combo - I love this set :o)

~amy~ said...

simply FABulous!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

(THUD!!!!!!!!)! I mean...really? I cannnnnnot for the life of me believe I never thought of this card design! I LOVE it! I looooooooooove it x1000000! You have blown me away, Amy! I love the colors and the use of the chevrons and the circles/buttons-- OH MY! You are genius!

Janet's Joy said...

Oh my goodness I love how you used the arrows!

Vickie Z said...

Amazing and fun and perfect and....ohhh....just love it!!

Marisa said...

Totally fun and creative card, Amy!!

Iris said...

Cute card with all the buttons and the chevron pattern.

Valerie said...

I love the colors and graphic quality of your card, so cool!

JenniferE said...

i LOVE your card! love the clean and simple approach and wonderful colors!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! Who knew chevrons, circles and buttons would look so good together.

Anonymous said...

Hi there!! I just found your blog!! Wonderful inspiration & gorgeous cards!! Thanks for sharing!! Nicole
~~Nicole's Craft Nook~~

Jen Carter said...

I love this card...the colors, the layout, everything!

Heather Rogers said...

Love this one too! I had to do a double take, thought I was on the wrong blog. Love your new blog makeover. :)

Susie said...

Amy, this is an awesome CAS design. You just amaze me! Lots of fun, trendy elements that really provide lots of pop! Love your blog design too.

Hugs,
Susie ~

Gégé said...

A beautiful card, love the colors and the chevrons!!!
Gégé from France