Saturday, July 13, 2013

Oh Hello Rock Star


I am loving all the trendy, graphic shapes and images in the latest REVERSE CONFETTI release! 


I've combined three of the four new sets to create this bold, bright number: INNER ROCK STAR, ARROWS 'N ELEMENTS, and WHOLE LOTTA DOTS (the circle pattern stamped in white on the black card base). The colors were inspired by a four-pack of Recollections decorative binder clips that I found on clearance at Michael's. (No doubt the clearance price helped justify putting three of them on a single card {wink}.)



I've made some big changes to my blog design. What do you think? I'm actually working with someone on a real redesign, but I couldn't resist tinkering in the meantime. Would love to hear your thoughts!










Paper: white and black card stock
Stampin' Up Kiwi Kiss textured
and So Saffron card stock

Ink: Stampin' Up Kiwi Kiss, Cool Caribbean, Melon Mambo,
and So Saffron, Versafine Onyx Black

Accessories: circle punches, buttons, baker's twine, sequins


10 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

What a FUN card, Amy!! Love it!!

Kimberly S said...

Love that winged guitar and all of the colorful clips you've added! Super fun card. :) hugs, Kimberly

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous and those colourful bull dog clips is a nice touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a fun card! Love the clips. Funny what motivates us sometimes!
I like your new blog!!!!

Heather Rogers said...

Super cute! LOVE the black card base and fun combination of colors. :)

Marisa said...

You are always so creative, Amy!!! Love the bright bull clips down the side! Fabulous card.

Ravengirl said...

If think your blog looks great! Love the cool card and the sentiment, "oh hello, rock star!"

Amber Hight said...

This is so awesome Amy! I love the bright colors, they ROCK! And so does your blog, looks great!!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh! I thought I commented on this card...ack! You TOTALLY ROCKED it, Amy!!! My daughter LOVED it! LOL....asked why I can't make cool cards like this?! hahaha! You have another fan!

dpkennedy said...

Great girly rock star card! I like the colored binder clips!