Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Celebrate Your Inner Rock Star


Put your sunglasses on, I have a very out-of-character bright card to share today. I combined a few different Reverse Confetti sets: INNER ROCK STAR, ARROWS 'N ELEMENTS, and I LIKE YOU


The sentiment, guitar, star (stamped in yellow, behind the sentiment) and music notes (stamped in watermark ink on the green tag) are from INNER ROCK STAR. The red diagonal striped flags are from ARROWS 'N ELEMENTS. Last, I accented the edges of the orange panel with a row of tiny dots using a stamp from I LIKE YOU.


I love, love, LOVE this sentiment! 












Paper: white, black, and grey card stock, orange textured card stock

Ink: VersaMark, yellow dye ink, black and red pigment inks

Accessories: green shipping tag, yellow tickets, yellow baker's twine, 
pennant border die, open circle border die, washi tape, corner rounder, foam adhesive


Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

Kaja Ciachbook said...

very nice:) soo optimistic!

Marisa said...

Hello!! I'm awake now LOL! Great use of the bright colours!