Thursday, July 4, 2013

Rainbows


Those crayons on yesterday's card had me feeling all colorful, so I put together another rainbow card for today. The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti's DREAM IN COLOR set, and the heart is from I LIKE YOU. Lots of my favorite things ... baker's twine, sequins, notebook edge, clouds. (The whites are all wonky in the photo -- so sorry. None of my usual fix tricks are working!)






Guess what? The next Reverse Confetti release is Monday, and peeks begin tomorrow on the Reverse Confetti blog. Squeee!! I'm having so much fun playing with the new sets - can't wait to show you!


Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans!


5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous Amy. Love the hanging hearts with the twine. And how true is the sentiment.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Conniecrafter said...

too cute, like how you did the string!

Becca-expressions said...

Darling! Love how you hung your hearts from notebook paper.

Crafty Math Chick said...

I love the rainbow colors and the pretty rhinestones adorning the hearts.

Gilu J said...

Love the rainbow hearts.