Monday, July 22, 2013

Card Kitchen - July Cards

I know we're all in the same "time flies" boat, but wheeee, summer sure is passing quickly! I can't believe I was actually silly enough to think I'd sit the by pool all of July and catch up on correspondence (hanging head in shame over some Christmas thank-you's that have yet to go out!). There's been no sitting at all this summer. It's all good -- an abundance, though!

I realized I haven't yet shared the cards I made using the July Card Kitchen kit. This kit is one of my favorite kits so far. I love the whole veggie theme!












The Card Kitchen - general info
Card Kitchen blog (where peeks of the August kit have begun)


See you again soon!

3 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Love all the bright and beautiful papers in this kit. Your cards turned out amazing!!! :)

dpkennedy said...

Oh my! These are all so cute! Great cards Amy!

Mary Elizabeth said...

Pinned!! Hi Amy -- I love the string rays on your sunshine card. What a creative idea!!. You have a fabulous eye for composition. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us. -- Mary Elizabeth